Jujutsu Kaisen is back! After a hit season 1 and a prequel movie, the fans couldn’t wait for more news on a Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode. Well, no more waiting! Because Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 is set to release on July 6th, 2023. The release date is confirmed by the official Twitter account along with the release of several trailers and teasers.
Can’t wait to know what’s next for Yuji and the gang? No worries, because we have got you covered. Get ready to free up your schedule because we have the Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Guide.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 About The Anime
The anime is based on the manga series of the same name by Gege Akutami, which became a major sensation after its release back in 2018.
The story follows high school student Yuji Itadoru as he joins a secret organization of sorcerers to destroy a powerful curse named Ryomen Sukuna. The series is a sequel to the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical School.
Yuji Itadoru is a normal boy living a completely ordinary high school life in Sendai. One day, to save his sorcerer friend Megumi, he swallows the finger of Sukuna to become host to the evil powerful curse of the King of Curses.
The most powerful jujutsu sorcerer Satoru Gojo brings him to the Tokyo Jujutsu High School of Sorcery to train him in eliminating this evil curse. This is how he begins the journey of a boy who became cursed to fight curses.
JJK Season 2 News Update
The official Twitter account of the anime disclosed the upcoming season’s airing plan on Mondays. The “Hidden Inventory / Premature Death” arc is scheduled to be broadcasted from July 6 to August 3. Following that, two compilation episodes will be aired on August 10 and 17. There won’t be a new episode on August 24, and then the “Shibuya Incident” arc will commence on August 31.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Guide
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Release Dates
The episodes will release every Monday as confirmed by the official Twitter handle of the franchise and the schedule will look like this:
- 1 Hidden Inventory: Thu Jul 06, 2023
- 2 Hidden Inventory 2: Thu Jul 13, 2023
- 3 Hidden Inventory 3: Thu Jul 20, 2023
- 4 Hidden Inventory 4: Thu Jul 27, 2023
- 5 Premature Death: Thu Aug 03, 2023
- 6 That’s How It Is: Thu Aug 31, 2023
- 7 Evening Festival: Thu Sep 07, 2023
- 8 Shibuya Incident: Thu Sep 14, 2023
- 9 Shibuya Incident – Gate, Open: Thu Sep 21, 2023
- 10 Pandemonium: Thu Sep 28, 2023
- 11 Seance: Thu Oct 05, 2023
- 12 Dull Knife: Thu Oct 12, 2023
- 13 Red Scale: Thu Oct 19, 2023
- 14 Fluctuations: Thu Oct 26, 2023
- 15 Fluctuations, Part 2: Thu Nov 02, 2023
- 16 Thunderclap: Thu Nov 09, 2023
- 17 Thunderclap, Part 2: Thu Nov 16, 2023
- 18 Right and Wrong: Thu Nov 23, 2023
- 19 Right and Wrong, Part 2: Thu Nov 30, 2023
- 20 Right and Wrong, Part 3: Thu Dec 07, 2023
- 21 Episode: Thu Dec 14, 2023
- 22 Episode: Thu Dec 21, 2023
- 23 Episode: Thu Dec 28, 2023
- Special Pillow Talk (1): Thu Aug 10, 2023
- Special Pillow Talk (2): Fri Aug 18, 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Timings
The episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 will be available every Thursday from 6th July at 11:56 PM JST. Here are the international timings:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7:56 AM, 6th July 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10:56 AM, 6th July 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 2:56 PM, 6th July 2023
- Central European Time: 3:56 PM, 6th July 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:26 PM, 6th July 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 10:56 PM, 6th July 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:26 AM, 7th July 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Expectations
Season 1 did a great job of bringing us the unique world of Jujutsu Sorcerers and introducing all the key characters. The season ended with the Death Painting Arc and left us with a lot of cliffhangers.
According to the teasers and trailers, Season 2 will have two parts that will explore both Gojo’s Past Arc or the Hidden Inventory Arc and the Shibuya Incident Arc.
It will dive into the past relationships of Satoru Gojo and Geto Suguru and their mission to save the Star Plasma Vessel, Riko Amanai.
It will also deal with the identity of the secret mole currently hiding out in the school while also hinting at the arrival of Yuta.
The upcoming season will be filled with loads of action scenes and with some major story and character development.
Where To Watch Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episodes?
Author’s Few Words
So that was the Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode Guide. We can’t wait to know what is next for the students of Jujutsu High. But one thing is for sure, though – Jujutsu Kaisen won’t disappoint! Tell us what you are expecting from the upcoming season in the comments down below. And we will bring you all the latest updates, so stay tuned!
Ritrisha is an avid reader who likes to spend her time either reading books or learning about the beautiful cities across the world. Currently, she is pursuing a degree in English, aspiring to travel the world one day.