The award-winning manga series The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons has been adapted for an anime series. The fans were super satisfied with the animation of Shuka Studio and we can’t wait to see what’s more to come. Read on to find out everything about The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons.
The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons Plot
The series is based on the Japanese manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Shizuki Fujisawa. The series was first released in 2018 in Shogakukan’s Shojo manga magazine and is still ongoing. The series won the 2021 Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shojo category.
The series follows the wholesome and heartwarming story of four brothers trying to live on their own after losing their parents. Hayato is the oldest who’s the family’s breadwinner and a school teacher. He is followed by the twins, aloof Mikoto and meek Minato. The youngest member of the family is the smart and confident first-grader Gakuto.
The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons Episode Release Dates
The series will have 12 episodes in total and new episodes will be every week on Thursday.
- Episode 1 – Yuzuki’s House – 5 October 2023
- Episode 2 – Minato and Mikoto – 12 October 2023
- Episode 3 – Something Is Bothering Gakuto – 19 October 2023
- Episode 4 – Hayato’s Happiness – 26 October 2023
- Episode 5 – Uta’s Love – 2 November 2023
- Episode 6 – The Outcome Of Uta’s Love – 9 November 2023
- Episode 7 – TBA – 16 November 2023
- Episode 8 – TBA – 23 November 2023
- Episode 9 – TBA – 30 November 2023
- Episode 10 – TBA – 7 December 2023
- Episode 11 – TBA – 14 December 2023
- Episode 12 – TBA – 21 December 2023
The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons Episode Release Timings
The episodes are going to be released every week on Thursday at 11:30 PM in Japan.
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Thursday, at 11:30 p.m.
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): Thursday, at 10:30 a.m.
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): Thursday, at 10:30 a.m.
- India Standard Time (IST): Thursday, at 8 p.m.
- Australia Central Standard Time (ACST): Friday, at 1:30 a.m.
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Thursday, at 9:30 a.m.
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): Thursday, at 10:30 p.m.
Where To Watch The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons?
The anime series The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons will be airing on Tokyo MX, BS11, AT-X and a few other local channels in Japan while, international fans can also stream it on Crunchyroll.
Is There A Trailer Of The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons?
Yes, here is the preview video for The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons.
That was all about The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons anime series. Let us know your thoughts on this anime series in the comment section below. For more updates on anime, games, manga, K-dramas, J-dramas, etc, stay tuned with Geekopediahub.
Ritrisha is an avid reader who likes to spend her time either reading books or learning about the beautiful cities across the world. Currently, she is pursuing a degree in English, aspiring to travel the world one day.