The much-anticipated drama series What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2 is finally here! This critically acclaimed series revolves around the lives of a middle-aged gay couple living in Tokyo. Here is everything you need to know about What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2.
What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2 Plot
The drama series is based on the Japanese manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Fumi Yoshinaga. This is a slice-of-life series that was first released in 2007 in the manga magazine Morning.
A live-action television drama by Shochiko was released in 2019, followed by a sequel in 2021. Both the manga series and the live-action series have been critically acclaimed and have won several awards.
The series revolves around the life of a middle-aged gay couple living in Tokyo. Shiro Kakei is a serious and reserved lawyer. On the other hand, Kenji Yabuki is a cheerful and outgoing hairdresser. We follow these two characters as they encounter scenarios and issues in their daily life in Japan.
- 5 Kdramas Like Uncanny Counter: More Extraordinary Superheroes To Watch While Waiting For Next Episode
What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2 Episode Release Dates
The series will have 10 episodes in total and new episodes will be released every week On Saturday.
- Episode 1 – 7 October 2023
- Episode 2 – 14 October 2023
- Episode 3 – 21 October 2023
- Episode 4 – 28 October 2023
- Episode 5 – 4 November 2023
- Episode 6 – 11 November 2023
- Episode 7 – 18 November 2023
- Episode 8 – 25 November 2023
- Episode 9 – 2 December 2023
- Episode 10 – 9 December 2023
- Top 7 Kdramas Like What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim: More Of Office Romantic Comedy And Alluring Chemistry
What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2 Episode Release Timings
The episodes will be released every week on Saturday at 12:15 AM in Japan.
- PST ( Pacific Standard Time): 8:15 AM, Friday
- EST (Eastern Standard Time): 11:15 AM, Friday
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): 11:15 PM, Friday
- India Standard Time (IST): 8:45 PM, Friday
- Australia Central Standard Time (ACST): 12:45 AM, Saturday
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 5:15 PM, Friday
Where To Watch What Did You Eat Yesterday Season 2?
The series is airing on TV Tokyo and you can also watch it on Netflix.
Is There A Trailer Of What Did You Eat Yesterday?
Yes, here is the trailer of What Did You Yesterday.
If you guys haven’t watched What Did You Eat Yesterday, then this is the perfect time to catch up. Let us know if you’ll be tuning in to watch the second season of What Did You Eat Yesterday. For more updates on anime, games, K-drama, J-drama, manga, etc., stay tuned with Geekopediahub.
Ritrisha is an avid reader who likes to spend her time either reading books or learning about the beautiful cities across the world. Currently, she is pursuing a degree in English, aspiring to travel the world one day.